Page 5 of 7
Posted: Sun 10 Oct 10 2010 4:26 pm
Commander 1.2.0 has been uploaded.
This has a lot of additions, and is recommended as an upgrade from previous versions.
* Added extra logging to assist with debugging KML download issues.
* Improved connection speed.
* Added Firmware update checks, checking the DragonLabs servers for latest software versions.
* Enabled option to check for Updates on Startup
* Added threading to impove GUI response. Will be improved more onces this is confirmed as being good.
Posted: Mon 11 Oct 11 2010 6:07 pm
Commander 1.2.1 has been uploaded.
* Internal updates. (Shared libraries)
Yeah, that's about it. Sorry! But I'd advise getting this one.
Posted: Tue 26 Oct 26 2010 6:18 am
Commander 1.2.2 has been uploaded.
This version has a new Version Checking method, which will report your version better, and prompt for upgrades.
* There was an issue when a flight was flown at certain times of the day. Strange, I know, but I fixed it.
* There were some issues with certain countries and decimal points.
* There was an issue with the Voltage wizard.
The previous version should be uninstalled, and this version used.
Any problems, report them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Fri 29 Oct 29 2010 5:11 am
Commander 1.2.3 has been uploaded.
New version includes:
* Updates to the version checking.
* Managing new Paremeters added to firmware.
Re: DragonOSD+ PC Commander - configuration utility
Posted: Mon 01 Nov 01 2010 4:55 am
Commander 1.3.0 has been uploaded.
* More improvements to Version Checking, in a move to allow Download as well (Not done yet)
* Fixed GPS download issue.
* Attempted to resolve the Upgrade issue, in that you have to remove PC Commander, then re-install.
If you have any issues, please mail me on email@example.com
Posted: Thu 04 Nov 04 2010 6:23 pm
Commander 1.3.2 has been uploaded.
* This has an attempt to fix some people's issue with GPS data downloads.
* Attempted fix on the Upgrade script. Hopefully, this just upgrades the last version, without an uninstall.
Posted: Sat 06 Nov 06 2010 5:24 am
Commander 1.3.3 has been uploaded.
This has no extra features or anything, and only has extra logging to solve a GPS issue. If you're not having issues with GPS download, you don't need this version.
Those who are having issues with GPS download, could you:
Download and start this version.
Select Configuration, and set Verbose Logging ON.
Download GPS data.
If there's an issue, send me your debug file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Sun 07 Nov 07 2010 7:13 am
Commander 1.3.4 has been uploaded.
This version has the foillowing update:
* Firmware checks resulting in new firmwares now offer the option to download the new version.
* Added indication that PC Commander is communicating with the DragonLabs server while downloading new firmware and performing checks.
If you have any issues, mail me.
Posted: Sun 07 Nov 07 2010 2:26 pm
Commander 1.3.5 has been uploaded.
This version now unzips your downloaded Firmware files for you.
There was also a small issue with the version checking, which is now resolved.
Posted: Sun 14 Nov 14 2010 7:19 am
Commander 1.3.6 has been uploaded.
New version. Two minor bug fixes. Minor changes.
* New: After automatic firmware check/download, PC Commander offers the option to flash the device automatically, in an attempt to make firmware updates as easy and quick as possible.
* Fixed current sensor availability check.
* Moved new Firmware config options to correct screens.
* Fixed voltage check before firmware update. Voltage should be greater than voltage cut off setting.