The Hakko is 10W less than then 80W Wellers.
The Hakko wins on:-
1. Compactness, fits more easily on the workbench
2. Audio beeps and alerts
3. Smart (well, not too smart) stand
4. Easy to change bits with heating elements
5. Good quality tips
The Weller wins on:-
1. Power, 10W may not seem like much but you feel it
3. Smarter controller, smart shutdown
4. Multiple temperature settings on a button
For now, the Weller is going back on the bench since I need the power.
Reviews and other little ventures that don't quite fit into the other forums
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest